At Plum & Sparrow, we understand the importance of every little detail when it comes to our little ones. From their first breaths to their first steps, we want to ensure they are wrapped in comfort, love, and the very best materials. Our selection of heirloom-quality blankets isn’t just about luxury—it's about providing the best for your child, tailored to their specific needs at different stages.
Swaddles: Perfect for Newborns
Not only do Plum & Sparrow swaddles boast beautiful colors & prints, they are breathable, gentle and perfect for your little one.
Our organic swaddles are designed with your newborn’s gentle skin in mind. They are:
- Breathable: To ensure that your baby doesn’t overheat.
- Soft: To mimic the comfort of a mother’s embrace.
- Flexible: To allow for a snug wrap without being too tight.
Knitted Blankets: Cozy Warmth
As your baby grows and begins to explore the world, they require added warmth, especially during the colder months. Our knitted blankets are:
- Warm: Keeps your baby toasty without overheating.
- Soft: Providing comfort to keep your little cozy.
- Durable: Designed to last, so it can be a keepsake as your child grows.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Blanket
- Baby's Age: Newborns might benefit most from swaddles, while older babies may prefer the warmth of a knitted blanket. However, a favored swaddle can act as a security blanket for toddlers for years to come!
- Season: Light, breathable swaddles are perfect for summer, while knitted blankets are winter essentials.
- Purpose: For sleeping, a breathable swaddle or blanket is crucial. For outdoor strolls, a warmer blanket might be more suitable.
All Plum & Sparrow blankets are crafted with your babies in mind! Adaptable and heirloom quality, our swaddles and knitted blankets are the perfect blanket for your child for the years to come.