Easter is less than a month away, and it’s time to start thinking about Easter traditions! All around the world, different cultures celebrate Easter in different ways. In Jerusalem, Israel, Christians celebrate Good Friday by walking the path Jesus walked! In Western Finland, people burn bonfires on Easter Sunday to ward off witches. However you celebrate Easter, each tradition is exciting and historical! Some common traditions in many places around the world are to paint hard-boiled eggs, eat some chocolate bunnies, have an easter egg hunt, and fill baskets for your kids!
We wanted to share some of our personal favorite Easter basket ideas:
- Our Plum and Sparrow Market Baskets, including our new Signature Market Baskets, are the perfect basket to fill for Easter! Whether you use small, medium, or large, our baskets can be the perfect base for an Easter basket (or can be used on an Easter egg hunt)!
- Cuddle + Kind has the cutest hand-knit dolls for your babe! Not only are these knit animals adorable—each one purchased provides 10 meals to children in need.
- Don’t forget to spice things up by adding in a cute pair of shoes! Freshly Picked makes stylish shoes for your littles to enjoy!
- Another great basket filler is lotion from Tubby Todd! This is a product that is perfect for all ages—even mama!
- Bannor Toys makes adorable wooden toys, such as stacking blocks, teething rings, cameras… You name it! These wooden toys are the perfect modern form of play to inspire imagination for your little ones.
- If you’re needing a play mat, wall decor, table-cover, bib, or anything else leather, be sure to check out Gathre! They make beautiful, modern leather goods that are perfect for any day or situation.
- And don’t forget to just add candy!
These are just a few of many wonderful brands that would make for a perfect Easter basket for your babes! Wishing you the “hoppiest” Easter season, and looking forward to seeing each unique Easter basket!