Sometimes it’s hard to decide what to ask for for yourself for Christmas! So we created this gift guide for new moms! We hope you find something you love!!
Ultra Comfy Pajamas
- Lates by Kate - If you're looking for a cozy set, splurging on something from Lates by Kate will NOT disappoint. From pj's to sweat sets to nursing-friendly dresses, they've got it all!
- Stars Above at Target - For a more wallet-friendly option, we are all obsessed with these ultra soft jammies at Target!
- Bonus: this life changing pillow! Your neck will definitely thank you.
- Extra Bonus: This gorgeous and soft Plum & Sparrow Knitted Blanket. It's *technically* for your baby, but since you're the one snuggling them, isn't it really for you?
Something to Read
- Kindle (plus this cute case!) - Perfect for reading during late night feeding sessions - once you try a Kindle, you'll never go back!
- Your favorite book + this soft book light - We get that a Kindle isn't for everyone, so request a hard copy of your favorite book and this nice & soft light you can use for reading or changing bums at 3 am.
A Beautiful & Functional Bag
- Ayla & Co Bag - We're in LOVE with this gorgeous but insanely practical bag line. With 3 size options, you'll find a bag that is perfect for every stage of mom life.
Something to Keep You Hydrated
- Owala bottle - Hear us out. With the option of either sipping from a straw or drinking like normal, this beautiful water bottle may just be our new favorite.
- Stanley - Of course, we also adore the Stanley water bottles. Make sure you check out their flip top version, too.
Pretty Mom Things
- Made by Mary Necklace - The pinnacle of meaningful jewelry, custom make pieces that will represent what you love most!
- Plum & Sparrow Moses Basket - A stunning addition to your home that you will use all day, every day! Ask for one of our pretty & cozy Moses Baskets for yourself or your little one.
- Spa Day - This is the winner, in our book! Ask for a gift certificate for your favorite treatment at your local spa. Whether it's a massage, a facial, or a mani-pedi - you deserve a relaxing day!
- Under Eye Patches - These under eye patches work wonders on the dark circles moms often sport. Just saying.
- Shower steamers - A fun way to unwind and hit refresh on any day! Just make sure to ask for time to take an uninterrupted shower, too.
Practical, But Make It Fun
- Walli Phone Case - Never drop your phone again and always have the cards you need handy with a Walli Case. Oh, and did we mention it's freaking cute?
- Geometry Towels - You're probably thinking, "really? a towel?" But these towels are next level. Super beautiful, crazy absorbant, dry quickly & don't stink. You'll immediately get it, when you get one.
- Bassinet Stand - The perfect place to set your Moses Basket. Capable of rocking or staying stationary, you can trust your baby is safe so you're free to sleep peacefully! And you'll love how it looks in any corner of your home!
We hope you're walking away with a few ideas of things you'd love to find under the tree this Christmas - you deserve it!