WHEW - it has been a BUSY year! Let’s take a look at everything we’ve done together in 2023 at Plum & Sparrow.
From launching new products that you’ve loved in your homes to giving away a beautiful nursery to an extremely deserving family, 2023 has been a year of significant milestones, creativity, and community. Join us as we stroll down memory lane, revisiting the highlights and achievements that have shaped our year!
Can you believe we launched FIVE new lines this year??? Holy crap, remembering that makes us simultaneously proud/tired/thankful.
- In March we dropped our Sunshine & Rainbows Collection, which ironically, was one of our most difficult drops of the year because, spoiler alert, OUR CARGO TRUCK GOT STOLEN!! But once we were able to recover the goods, you guys LOVED the 6 new prints and colorways in our fitted sheets, hooded towels, and washcloths.
- Next up, we went back to our roots and brought back COLOR. Our limited run artisan color collection flew off of the shelves! And would you believe us if we told you that we still find ourselves giddy every single time you tag us in a photo with your Black Sky, Copper, Field Green, Teal, or Midnight Navy baskets? Well, it’s true. We’re so glad you loved this collection as much as we did because it was one of our favorites yet.
- We decided that one color launch wouldn’t be enough, so in June we brought you our *Checkered* Limited Artisan line. Was this our coolest launch ever? I honestly think it kind of was. Slightly edgy but ultimately classic, our checkered pieces in Ginger, Oakmoss and Magical Forest found their ways into your hearts quickly and we’re so grateful.
- In July we kept the good, colorful times rolling and launched our limited run baskets with Colored Handles in 2 different patterns, Citracado and Savannah. And boy, this tiny pop of color brightened so many homes in the subtlest, best way.
- To wrap up, we launched the collection we’re all still dreaming about - our Celestial Collection of sheets, swaddles, towels and washcloths. Based on the beautiful night sky this collection boasts 6 prints and colorways that make us starry-eyed.
One of the most heartwarming moments of the year was when we had the opportunity to work with a bunch of companies we love to gift a nursery to the very deserving Summer family. We poured our hearts and creativity into this space, aiming to create a haven of comfort that honored their special family story. You can read all about Brittany’s story and see the beautiful finished space, here.
& Even More
- Flash Sale Friday was born! In June we started offering a new discount every single friday on products you love. And we’re still going strong! Sign up for our email list (at the bottom of our website) to be the first to know each week what deals are heading your way!
- For the first time ever, we started offering local pickup for those based in Utah! If you’re local, or even just driving through, select local pickup when you order & save some money on shipping costs.
- At the beginning of the year, we announced the launch of our sister company, Woven Roots. Home decor products created by our same weavers in Ghana, Woven Roots became your one-stop-shop for market baskets, laundry baskets, headboards and so much more.
Overall, we have to say that 2023 was one of our favorite years so far. But we CANNOT WAIT to show you what we have up our sleeves for 2024. Let’s just say, you’re going to want to stick around.